About McGlashan Architecture
McGlashan Architecture has been designing beautiful places in California, Oregon and Washington since 2004.
- homes, houses of worship, restaurants, schools, mountain cabins, small commercial buildings, living roofs
- indoor/outdoor connections, natural light, salvaged materials, creative solutions, efficient planning, durable structures
- energy efficient, healthy, local and natural building solutions
- expressive, fresh, just-right designs–both modern and timeless
- good contractor relationships
- leading clients through the complicated process of construction, positively and comfortably
Principal Architect Scott McGlashan, AIA, grounds his practice in a deep respect for the environment and a love of building. After graduating from Yale University, Scott earned a Master of Architecture degree from UC Berkeley, specializing in environmental science, energy efficiency, and construction techniques. He has experience in cabinetmaking, carpentry, boat-building, and custom fabrication. Before launching McGlashan Architecture in 2004, he spent two years teaching construction skills as a Peace Corps volunteer in the West Indies and five years working with Leger Wanaselja Architecture, a small nationally-recognized ecological design/build firm. He is licensed to practice architecture in California and can tackle projects anywhere.
Now he enjoys working closely with clients and nurturing the many relationships involved in the creation of beautiful places. McGlashan Architecture seeks creative projects from elegant new homes to artful custom furniture, from small commercial buildings to well-crafted residential additions.
California License C-30322
Call (510) 549-2102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we work.